Special relationship with God

"If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in and dine with him and he with Me." -Revelation 3:20

I once spoke with a young woman who showed me a beautiful diamond ring that a certain young man had just given her. She was excited about the commitment she had made to the future with this young man.

I told her, "You know what it means when you accept that diamond engagement ring. It means you make a commitment to him and he makes a commitment to you. There is a growing relationship between the two of you and you both begin to build your whole future on that commitment. You trust him and he trusts you. Now you share secrets with him that you wouldn't share with anyone else, including me." Then I told her, "You known becoming a Christian is pretty much like receiving that diamond."

She nodded her head and replied, "I understand and I want to make that same kind of commitment to Jesus Christ."

God offers you a diamond to wear on your heart and accepting God's diamond is as simple as opening a door when you hear someone knock. Invite Jesus Christ into your life and enjoy a future rich in a trusting relationship with the Eternal and Almighty God.

God, I want a special relationship with you, therefore, I commit my life and future to You.

(Robert H. Schuller)
←   →

VISIT NOW

111

Visitor

Flag Counter
 

Copyright © 2009 by Cerita Langit